Hello Ricardo,

On Sun, 11 Aug 2002 15:28:49 -0300 GMT (12/08/02, 01:28 +0700 GMT),
Ricardo M. Reyes wrote:

TF>> But one thing I would like to advise is that optional settings can be
TF>> overdone. Please have a look here:
TF>> http://www.zentrumderarbeit.org/TheBat%21/img/html-kit_preferences.gif
TF>> (180KB). Credit to Peter Palmreuther.

RMR> what's that?

Did you take a look at the URL? It shows (in an animated gif) the
myriad of options for an application. The options are so many as to
confuse any user. That was my point.

(Si eso no contesta tu pregunta, significa que no entiendo tu
pregunta. Mandame un PM y te explico con gusto. - Pero aqui ya son la
una y media de la noche y voy a dormir en poco tiempo.)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I wonder how much deeper would the ocean be without sponges.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM