Hello Thomas,

Sunday, August 11, 2002, 7:39:22 AM, Thomas F. wrote:

> I don't see how you can display anything in Chinese without a Chinese
> font.

well I got the whole chinese font set installed. I can view chinese
pages with mozilla, when the correct fonts are set.

CGS>> So as long as u can't set it individually ...

> Fonts are graphics. What do you want to "set individually"?

well like in mozilla. I set fonts for ISO-8859-15, I set fonts for
Japanese Encoding, I set fonts for Big5, ...

but I can't do that in TheBat. I can only set one font, and this is
annoying.

CGS>> but sill I am a bit puzzled what u mean with size ... :)

[snip]
> I once got a new font sent by a friend and it would display. I checked
> the font sizes and adjusted my app to one of the ones mentioned, and
> it suddenly worked.

well, I somehow can't belive that, cause it works in other
applications too. I think, I just have to live without Asian Font
support in TheBat, as it is way to stupid to do it :(

--
Best regards, Clemens
written with TheBat! 1.61