Hey Alaeddin,

My MUA believes 'Microsoft Outlook IMO, Build 9.0.2416 (9.0.2911.0)' was used
to write [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Monday, August 12, 2002 at 4:40:17 AM.

AM>   Can anyone tell me the best way to synchronize my addresses with
AM> my contacts in Outlook.

Sync is not easy, but you can grab your Outlook contacts and import to
TB.  Check the Archives.

AM> I use palm pilot and since I can not synch my Palm with TheBat I
AM> have to use outlook 2000. Please let me know any pointers you may
AM> have.

Wait for the completion of the ptbs (Palm - The Bat! Sync) conduit.
Then you can skip the Outlook part. <g>

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! eMail v1.61