Hello jan,

Tuesday, August 13, 2002, 7:32:11 PM, you wrote:

jr> Hi Daryl.

jr> At 12:54 PM on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 you [DF]
jr> wrote the following about Command Line:

DF>> Has there been a discussion of making the
DF>> backup feature 'driveable' from the command
DF>> line. [...]

jr>   How about using the /BATCH command?

The batch command allows for stacking commands in a file - but I cant
see any way of using the backup feature from a command line.
Being able to automate the whole maintenance centre would be a welcome
feature for me.
At the moment I'm having to manually copy & compress the mail files.

 Daryl                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]