Thomas F. [TF], on Friday, August 16, 2002 at 15:17 (+0700) wrote the
following in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

TF> Ah... this is another thing. TB's connection cetner doesn't timeout. I
TF> have reported this, and Max sent me a message recenlty, saying that
TF> they are working on the connection center.

that's good.

TF> Regardless, the Abort button should work in that case, too. I didn't
TF> check it, but it appears to belong to the same category.

doesn't work.

I just discovered another BUG:
using IMAP, when connecting to IMAP server, try to abort/delete task.
Now you can't connect anywhere, when I want to download new messages,
nothing happens. I have to restart THE BAT :((( I think this should be
fixed ASAP

--

 ...m8s, cu l8r, Brano.

[I heard what you said...I just don't care!!!]