Hello Dwight!

On Friday, August 16, 2002 at 9:00:50 PM you wrote:

> The one other thing which might have been a factor in my situation
> which isn't mentioned here is that I was probably printing thru
> fineprint.

Don't think so, at least I should remember. I had the same problem
some time, IIRC the bug was solved. I may be wrong, since I usually
print through FinePrint which always works correct.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.61 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

In zweifelhaften Fällen entscheide man sich für das Richtige. (Karl
Kraus)