Dear Peter,

 --->>> Peter Meyns / Samstag, 17.08.2002, 07:17:06
        Turning Off Msg List Status Pop-up

CM>> Is there any way to disable the little yellow status pop-up (#
CM>> total msgs, # unread msgs, # selected msgs) that appears when you
CM>> first move your mouse cursor over a message list?

> As I understand your question, you might right click the head column
> of the message pane to bring up "Setup columns". There you can add
> or remove the items you want/don't want to be shown.

I think that Chris means something else. When you have a split mode of
3 the uper right is the (I think in English) Newswindow. Where all
eMails of a folder are shown. When you select a few of them and then
move the Cursor into this Window then a Statistic shows up telling you
how many Msg are in this folder and how many are selected.

So Chris wants to know if this can be disabled.

To my knowledge - No!

--
best regards

Eddie