Hello Allie,
On the 17/08/2002, you babbled on about "Font sizes"

D>> Thanks that`s brilliant. oh and a suggestion for future versions
D>> of the Bat. I know customizable Toolbars have been suggested by
D>> many and I would like to see this also but in addition how about
D>> re-sizable button banks. Not sure if such a thing can be done.
D>> But under my current screen res the buttons are very small.

ACM> Have you switched to large fonts in your system display settings?
ACM> This will make things, i.e., fonts and window elements, generally
ACM> bigger and yet you enjoy the higher resolution.

I have yes. And I`ve fiddled with the advanced settings too and
changed the font sizes individually. Unfortunately message requester
still remain in tiny font mode. I mean the requesters that say things
like "do you really want to delete etc" but then all this is a bit OT
for "the Bat list :).

That`s all for now

--

Other EMail:-                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ Nr:-  87314826     IRC Nicks:-  databug, MadMango
Homepage:-                 http://www.arkofnoah.co.uk

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.