Hello,

I'd like to delete all mail containing attachments on the server
(= no download at all)
*unless* the mail contains a specific string in the subject line.
(e.g. file_from_xyz)

This is because I receive a lot of mails containing quite large virus files
lately...

I'm trying to achieve this with regex and The Bat! 1.61 searching for files
containing "multipart" in the header whithout "file_from_xyz" in the subject
line.

Marck Pearlstone suggested this:
multipart.*\nSubject:[ \S]*(?!file_from_xyz)

Can't get it to work so far, didn't find anything in the FAQ...

Anyone any ideas?
Marek Moehling