Sh'mae Ricardo,
On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, at 23:30:38 [GMT -0300] (03:30 where I live) you wrote:

RMR> yes, I do. And when I use IE instead of Opera, IE connects directly
RMR> without Proxomitron, and I can't believe the amount of garbage I avoid
RMR> using it :)

Do you think there is any point of pushing TB! developers towards this - or some
similar  system for rendering HTML? Much as I despise HTML mail there is a great
demand  for  it  from  some  people  - and if we have to have it, a nice package
behind it verifying and validating it would be great.

Basically  seeing  how  anally-retentive  TB!  is in rendering received HTML, it
would be very nice to see it do that magic on sent HTML. Then I wouldn't feel so
nervous about it.....

And  why  am I nervous. I admin (in the loosest sense of the word, as it is with
that package) 500 Exchange users. With Outlook.

ugh

--
  :[: a new-wales -  http://www.new-wales.net :]:
  :[: Adam Rykala - [EMAIL PROTECTED] :]:

My  grandfather invented Cliff's Notes. It all started back in 1912 ... well, to
make a long story short ...