At 20.08.2002 14:50, Brook Humphrey wrote the following:

> Ok  the last time I asked if it could be done. It can so how many would like
> to see it on linux?

I  would  love  to have The Bat! on linux. It would be my *last* program which
have made me stick to Windows, in addition to UltraEdit. Wow.

> Also How many would pay for it on linux?

I would not mind to pay a little upgrade fee to have access to The Bat! on one
additional platform.

> On  linux  there  is good competition in kmail but the secure version of the
> bat especially does not have any.

The  question  is  -  will  RIT Labs be able to release anything under an Open
Source licence?

How 'official' is this thread anyways?

--
Vyrdsamt...
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.grimstveit.net/jakob/

I've tried (in vi) "g/[a-z] [a-z]/s//_/"...but that doesn't cut it. Any ideas?
(I  take  it  that  it may be a two-pass sort of solution). In the first pass,
install perl. :-) Larry Wall