Hello Ross,

Tuesday, August 20, 2002, 7:18:11 PM, you wrote:

RW> No problem.  The joys of working at an ISP, eventually it would
RW> come back to haunt me as people start complaining about my load
RW> balancer and how it doesn't work, when in fact it's ZA that's
RW> causing the issue.

   Even  if  it  is no problem, it is very nice to see people who help
   like  this.  One  of  the reasons I stopped using ZA is that it had
   this  very  annoying  behavior with TB! I would have quit ZA anyway
   because  I  found  something  better for my needs, but you probably
   saved  a lot of people out there. What I considered strange was the
   lack  of  responses.  I  expected  this  thread  to  get  a  lot of

   Anyway....

   Have a nice time.... :)

Best regards,
 Alexandros Cicovic