Hi Jonathan,

on Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:19:36 -0500GMT (26.08.02, 19:19 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

>> I would like to use it! ;-)

JA> Try selecting the top box (you cannot type in it), and press the key
JA> combination you want to use.

I typed in the box that I cannot type in, and it worked! :o) Why didn't I
think of that earlier: why not type in a box that looks not supposed to
type in... ~:-)

That's what I like about The Bat! - most features are in one or another way
hidden, but they are great, once I discover them! *S*

JA> You should notice it change, then click OK. You've now assigned the new
JA> key combo.

Yes, it worked absolutely! :))

The Bat! is always good for surprises!

JA> I think that second box is a mistake ;)

Possibly. It works well without it...

--
Cheers
Peter

PGP-Key: http://www.meynsweb.com/public-key.txt

Winamp currently playing: Rutles - Give Booze a Chance