Hello,
This is not directly related to this list but it is e-mail related.
Someone is using my e-mail account to send out viruses to a bunch of
people.  He is only showing my e-mail address as the sender it does
not seem like he has my password.  Anything I can do about this?

Also the bounced messages from server who detect this virus send
it back to me with the infected attachments and my virus protection
deletes my whole messages.tbb file.

Suggestions?

--
Best,
 Alaeddin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]