Hello list,
        I'm  new to using The Bat! and I'm trying to set up an account
to access a TLS enabled IMAP server.  I've set the account to use IMAP
and  to use TLS on a dedicated port (993).  However, whenever I try to
check  the  mail  in  that  account,  The Bat! always tries to use the
standard  imap  port  (143).   How do I change this behavior?  I don't
have  this  problem when trying to use pop3s, it correctly connects to
port 995.  I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, and if so,
how did you fix it?

--
Preston Kutzner | IT Manager
Marketing Resources, Inc.