Hi Roelof,

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 20:54:43 +0200 GMT (Sep 01, 00:39 my local time),
you [RO] wrote:

RO> That's just as mind blind as an ISP refusing mail with an TB
RO> X-Mailer header.

I'm a strong advocate against the ISP policy of filtering mails based
on X-mailer header, but an individual user has a right to
accept/reject any mails by employing any filtering method s/he deems
appropriate. Furthermore, in my case, it's a temporary measure and a
practical one.

RO> You're sure you haven't any friends, colleagues, relatives or
RO> whatever using OE who might send you attachments?

Not on this ISP account.. I only reserve it for mailing lists/news
services. Besides, more than 95% of the infected mails have been
propagated by the OE users. Also, the mailing lists I subscribe to
either do not allow attachments or have no prevalent practice of
exchanging attachments.

--
Be Well,                       Sudip Pokhrel
Sudip                          Kathmandu-NP.