Hi Hans.

At 9:22 AM on Wednesday, September 04, 2002
you [HR] wrote the following about 'saving
mails in separate file':

JR>>   Export to text text file, append.

HR> Sorry, I think I didn't make myself clear.

HR> What I would like to get is a *separate*
HR> file for *each* mail that is transferred.
HR> The reason for this is that it makes it
HR> possible to include the folder(s) with
HR> these separate mail files in my normal
HR> system backup procedure. This should
HR> generate less backup data compared to the
HR> backup of the growing files containing
HR> multiple files.

  Maybe I'm being thick but it seems to me
  that appending to file would keep all your
  msgs together by folder which you could
  easily backup w/o bloat. Instead of
  incremental backup, replace those txt files
  each time. The only added space will be
  taken up by the new msgs in the folder. But
  each to their own. Good luck. Sorry I
  couldn't be of more help.

--
Jan Rifkinson