Andrey G. Sergeev (AKA Andris) [AGS], on Thursday, September 5, 2002
at 16:03 (+0400) typed in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

AGS> How do I protect some folders from being processed with "Kill dupes in
AGS> all folders" command?

as some before me mentioned - you just can't. Some work around:
- move messages to another account :)

I suggest, some time ago, to select _multiple_ folders, and functions
like this should work on selected folders (also ctrl+m - mark messages
as read, and so on, and on:)

--

 ...m8s, cu l8r, Brano.

[If it wasn't for C, we would be using BASI, PASAL and OBO]