In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jan Rifkinson wrote:

>After having to replace my HD, I am now constructing a *serious*
>backup strategy. Part of that strategy includes concentrating as
>much data as I can within the "My Documents" settings folder so I
>can backup that folder on a regular basis.

>What I'm trying to figure out is how to include TB! MAIL files
>within that structure. Is this possible?

That's easy. Simply copy the TB! Mail folder (including underlying
directories) to "C:\Documents and Settings\<MyAccount>\My Documents" [*]
then, in TB! change the Mail directory accordingly.
(Options -> Preferences... -> (tab) System -> Mail Directory)

([*] = WinXP)

Arjan
--
Make money and download music