Hello Eddy,

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:20:06 -0400 GMT (31/08/02, 02:20 +0700 GMT),
Eddy wrote:

E> Not it my case. If somebody sends me a JPEG image (for example) TB!'s
E> internal viewer will show a blank "tab" if I click the tab at the
E> bottom. If I then double-click on the icon in the "attachment sidebar",
E> I get an alert that says:

E>   JPG Err#68

> or, more rarely, JPG Err#11.

I confirm Err#11 for internal viewer for message and attachment you
sent me by PM.

E> If I save the corrupt files to disk, they are not viewable in any
E> third-party image viewers either.

I do not confirm this. If I save the apparently corrupt file to disk,
I can then open and view it with Irfanview without any problem.

For me, this means that the file is OK but for some reason, TB's
internal viewer couldn't read it. I suggest you send a bug report to
Ritlabs and attach the zipped files and the instructions as you did to
me.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If life deals you lemons, make lemonade; if it deals you tomatoes,
make Bloody Marys.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM