Hello Jim!

On Sunday, September 8, 2002 at 7:44:18 PM you wrote:

> Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Jim, it's nice to see someone thanking others as you do, but for one
it is not necessary - I think we all agree that thanks is - most of
the time - implicit. And even if you want to thank the friendly little
helpers on  these lists, could you next time please refrain to *one*
message to all?

That would be really nice!*

*And it is not so much bandwidth I am concerned with (I am on a DSL
flatrate) but all those "Thank you" messages I had to see/skim and
delete.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.61 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Wer sich nicht verbiegen läßt, zerbricht! (Aleks Papst)