In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Miles Johnson [MJ] wrote:'

MJ> I was really excited to finally fix the problem, did what you
MJ> suggested that on two of my accounts and... have been pulling my
MJ> hair for the past 2 days. What would happen is that every time I
MJ> would reply to a message in these two accounts TB would freeze,
MJ> for good. I had to kill it and restart the program. Updated to
MJ> 1.61, same thing. Finally I figured maybe I should see what
MJ> happens when I revert from %QINCLUDE="wq" to %WRAPPED="%QUOTES"
MJ> and the freezing just disappeared!

Well, of course, since you're no longer using the complex templates
in which there's likely to be an error.

MJ> What do you folks think might have happened? Did I misunderstand
MJ> something?

Without actually being in front of your PC to see what you've done
it's really hard to say. I can only advise that you look over what
you did and that what you have in your template is exactly what you
see on the web page. The wrapping and so on should be identical.

--
Allie C Martin     \      TB! v1.62/Beta5 & WinXP Pro (SP1)
 List Moderator    /   PGP Key - http://pub-key.ac-martin.com