Hi Bat users,

I was directed to this list by an automatic bot at bat  ;]

I am a long-time user of The Bat! - a single-user on a laptop running
Win98.

Recently because I was unhappy with Opera's upgrade, I wanted to check
the userworthiness of Mozilla and so downloaded their latest. Just for
fun, I picked up some mail through their system and I discovered their
really nice kill filter. It's easy to get to, and allows killing by
word or phrase in the body of the email message. With the way the
clever spammers change the "send" column, searching by either subject
or sender is useless most times. So the kill filter can't do anything
except scan for general words in the subject line. That is very easy
to circumvent by an intent spammer. I've been all over The Bat! looked
at the tutorial on PC Wise and cannot figure out how to accomplish
this type of filtering.

Can anyone here help?

Thanks,
M.Meister

--

 mm                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]