On Tuesday, September 17, 2002, 19:48, Michael Thompson wrote:

> Details
> Message fragmentation is detailed in RFC 2046.
> This feature makes it possible for users wishing to
> send large files to split these files into multiple
> smaller messages. A client supporting this feature
> will receive multiple email messages and
> transparently re-assemble the whole message at the
> client side.

I didn't know of this feature but it worked like a charm when I tried it
from the web site mentioned. Does this mean it's possible to send such
splitted messages with TB! as well? If so, how do I do?

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc