Hello Pete Milne,

Friday, September 20, 2002, 4:04:46 PM, in a galaxy far, far away, Pete wrote:

PM>   Access violation at address 0040a79b in module TB!.exe Read of address
PM>   8004010F

PM>   My client it getting this error when he tries to import Outlook messages
PM>   to TB!.

I get this sometimes after not having rebooted for many days.
Simple reboot cures it (for about a week) or until I run and exit
a few IE sessions!  Then the whole system gets unstable again.
This is why I run primarily Netscape & Opera. ;-)

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Get a PERMANENT 100MB capacity mailbox for ONLY
$29.95/year.  No more lost mail due to mailbox
capacity restrictions.  Access by POP3 or Webmail!
Earn a FREE mailbox with their referral program.
(HINT - You get $11.00 towards your mailbox for
each referral who signs up!)
Apply NOW at http://1110.runbox.com
Tired of getting every virus that comes along?
Get The Bat!  Virtually immune to virus attack.
Does not use the Windows Address Book!
http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html
Running The Bat! V1.60h on Windows 2000 Vers. 5 0
Build 2195 Service Pack 2