Hi Marck,

On Sunday, August 4, 2002 20:39 your local time, (Monday, 01:24 my
local time), you [MDP] wrote:

HA>> According to the on line Help, WRAPJUSTIFY can be used "for" the
HA>> %WRAPPED="text" macro. I have experimented with several variants
HA>> of syntaxis, but can't figure out the right one. Do you know how
HA>> it is used?

MDP> %REM=_   Turn on Justified wrap mode  _%-
MDP> %WRAPJUSTIFY%-
MDP> %REM=_   Now wrap the (first paragraph of) text  _%-
MDP> %WRAPPED="%TEXT"

MDP> Note the comment about "First paragraph".

MDP> Search the list archive for information about recursive wrapping.

Sorry for following up this ancient thread Marck, but can I justify
text in the following manner using %WRAPJUSTIFY macro? I tried the
above method but didn't work:

                This is the way I wish to justify the
                text: neatly and in the center.

                           /but/

               This is what happens when using the %WRAPPED macro with
or w/o %WRAPJUSTIFY macro.

Can %WRAPJUSTIFY rectify this or there's another method?

--
Be Well,                       Sudip Pokhrel
Sudip                          Kathmandu-NP.