Hi Luc,

On Tuesday, September 24, 2002 17:49 your local time, (21:34 my local
time), you [L] wrote:

L> That's what i did, but TB! just sits there and is waiting (flapping
L> it's wings lol)

:)) I don't use HotPop so can't point out what's specifically wrong,
but maybe you have some other services listening to default port of
110.

Usually these types of application also require that you put your
*full* hotmail address in the TB!'s username field.

--
be well,
Sudip Pokhrel             |    /"\