Friday, 9/27/2002, 5:11 PM

Hi Dwight,
On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, at 16:37:50 [GMT -0500] (which was 2:37 PM where I live)
you wrote about: 'Editor problem with delete & quoted text'

DAC> The memo function is a work around at best. Another example is that I will
DAC> get a list of phone messages

When You say "memo function", are you referring to the actual memo in
the header box or SmartBat (F6)?

DAC> Sam called

DAC> Yolanda called

This is what I use SmartBat for. I have at this time three files plus
the default pad which I can access by F6. One for recipes, QT's,
macros, etc. Another for phone numbers, notes to myself or to my wife.
A third one I use for draft type messages that I am working on, but
don't want to take a chance on sending by accident.

DAC> etc. I would like to be able to edit the message, so that I can make
DAC> notes

I don't edit incoming mail. I have to use the original for proof or
verification at times.

--
 Your communication is greatly appreciated,
                                           Paul