Hi Tim,

On Tuesday, October 1, 2002 08:02 your local time, (17:47 my local
time), you [TM] wrote:

TM> I have not tried the Unread option (just to make sure we are on
TM> the same page, that is in the Mail app on the Palm - Menu \
TM> Options \ HotSync Options... - yes?

Yes.

TM> I would suggest you try setting it to All and see what happens
TM> (less for the conduit to 'think' about).

I just did. Same result - HotSync Manager freezes, forcing me to kill
it with CTRL + ALT + DEL.

May I also mention that when I installed Pam Desktop 4.1, the mail
conduit was missing altogether ! I tried the Palm Knowledge base,
which indicated that if one installs outlook-synch app PocketMirror,
the mail conduit may disappear. I don't have any such application.
But, they did provided a link to download the conduit, and that's what
I'm using now.

SP>> So far, I've been opening them, once they're in TB's outbox, and
SP>> doing Alt + L. Is it possible to automate this from within TB?

TM> I would say Yes, that is something you should be able to automate.
TM> Create a Quick template that modifies the message as you would
TM> like (ie, change the sig too).

QT? How to invoke them in this case?

--
be well,