Hello Allie,

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:42:10 -0500 GMT (03/10/02, 04:42 +0700 GMT),
Allie C Martin wrote:

ACM> You select the messages to apply the action to and then hit the
ACM> hotkey. The filter actions are applied to selected messages as the
ACM> reply, delete or any other command. I don't see the risk or danger
ACM> involved unless you really aren't sure of what the filter is setup
ACM> to do. If I'm missing something, would you explain further.

I think the point Miguel is trying to make here is that filters behave
differently depending on how they are triggered. That is inconsistent
to the degree of being dangerous. I see absolutely no sense in it, and
I would think that the word "bug" is not completely unrelated.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I bought a portable cable tv.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM