Hi Elaine!

In message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Thursday, October 3, 2002, 3:28:04 PM, you wrote:

E> Was that a private (copyrighted?) email shared publicly?
E> Americans are a bore (boor?) about this I realize.  Therefore, I
E> lurk more than post.  I am afraid of toes (eggs?) around here so
E> I don't often dance (tiptoe?).

<opinion>
Although  this  doesn't  seem  to  apply  too  well  to the message in
question,  it  is  generally  considered  tolerable  to  post messages
showing  that  someone  is  saying  one thing in public and another in
private (i.e., lying). Whether it applies to this list or not is up to
the  moderators.  Dierk's  message  probably  should  best  have  gone
straight to one of the moderators instead of being posted in public.
</opinion>

--
--Scott.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using  The  Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on an AMD Athlon
XP 1900 (1.6G real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.