CW>>> Is it me, or is it not possible to Print 'selection' within TB!

RO>> AFAIK It's not possible.

CW> I assume this has already been requested in V2?

I requested this almost two years ago as I find it incredibly annoying to have
to print a selection by first pasting that selection from TB into my editor!

Got a response from the developers that it's not possible, but did not get any
indication that they even cared to fix it (and I'll be presumptuous to suggest
that it's probably a trivial modification.) In the meantime we've gotten new
features of dubious value - like the MenuNavigator - but no fix for a number of
problems like this one. Hmmm, beginning to sound a bit like Microsoft!

jon
--
 jwayne
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]