Hi Marck.

At 8:07 PM on Friday, October 04, 2002 you
[MDP] wrote the following about 'glyphs':

MDP> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/glyphs.html
MDP> contains a complete "how to" guide and
MDP> has done for a couple of years.

  Yes, thank you Marck. I read that article &
  looked thru the archives before I posted.

  The article you mention seems more focused
  on actually editing glyphs which I wasn't
  going to do but I read it anyway.

  And it was a bit skimpy on how to insert
  the file into TB! so I was trying to track
  that down.

  I've saved an altered TB! glyph file to The
  Bat! directory with the name glymph.bmp,
  closed down & re-started TB! w/o luck. So I
  must be missing something.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA