Thanks, that is what I use... the freeware version of that software.

- - - William Moore wrote on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - - -
>  Hello ~John

>  Thank you for your email dated Sunday, October 6, 2002, 4:03:09 PM, in which you
>wrote:

~M>>  I recently reformated my computer.
~M>>  When I did I just saved the "Bat" program files folder

> To CDR by any chance? If so, they will be 'read only'.
> I use a program called FLAGRASH from http://www.sente.co.uk/ to re-set
> the file attribute.

- - - End of William Moore's message - - -

_____

Best Regards,
The Morse Family,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_____

Fight the spread of Viruses, Spam, and HTML E-Mail!
"AVG" Anti-Virus [http://www.grisoft.com]
"The Bat" E-Mail Client [http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat]