Hello Miguel,

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002 at11:22:53[GMT +0200](which was 10:22 where I live)
you wrote:

MAU> Go to the Advanced tab of the filter and scroll down, you will see the
MAU> option "Address(es) must be listed in address book". Once you select
MAU> this, you also have the option to "The address entry must belong to
MAU> groups".

Well it did work up to a fashion but I now have lots of addresses in
the Inbox from members of the group and they obstinately refuse to
move even though I've tried pretty much every combination of filtering
:-(

Richard

Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2