Hi Peter!

In message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Sunday, October 6, 2002, 11:54:07 PM, you wrote:

CS>> Is there any way to mark an individual thread as read? I can see that
CS>> you can right click and mark an individual message as read

PM> In the same menu: Thread -- Mark as read

Option  only  seems to be there if you have messages sorted by thread.
So,  unless  you  actually  have  stuff sorted by thread, you can't do
thread operations, unless you sort by thread, do whatever, then return
to your normal sorting preference.

--
--Scott.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using  The  Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on an AMD Athlon
XP 1900 (1.6G real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.