Hi, Gerard!

Tuesday, October 8, 2002, 2:48:20 AM, you wrote:

G> I have had this happen. I sent and email and it was moved to the inbox
G> but never was sent. I know this because I use a SMTP server and it just
G> didn't get there.

G> I found that if I removed about 2 lines from the bottom the mail would
G> be sent.

Is it possible that you had a line with only a single space on it, and
TB! didn't "fix" it to conform to RFC standards?  Failing to fix might
have had that result with certain anti-spam servers.

--
--Scott.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600  on an AMD Athlon XP 1900 (1.6G
real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.