On Wednesday, October 9, 2002, 10:29, &Ngr;&iacgr;&kgr;&ogr;&sfgr; &Ggr;&egr;&ohgr;&rgr;&ggr;&iacgr;&ogr;&ugr; wrote:

> I'm using The Bat! 1.60m
> I can't remember when this started... The Bat! checks for new e-mail
> only when at startup. I have set periodical checking (10 minutes
> interval) on every account. But nothing happens.
> What could be the problem? I'm using Norton Antivirus and E-mail
> protection is activated, could that be a problem?

Probably not but Zone Alarm is known to generate error as the one you
describe. Are you using ZA? If so, try disabling it. If that does not
work, try uninstall ZA. Let us know what happens.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlstr&phgr;m

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

  • ... Νίκος Γεωργίου
    • ... Marcus Ohlstrφm
      • ... Νίκος Γεωργίου