Hello Miles,

Wednesday, October 9, 2002, 11:59:54 AM, you wrote:

MJ> Is anyone using FastMail? How do you like it?

Very good e-mail service. I highly recommend it.

MJ> Is it possible to configure it so that I can write and receive
MJ> messages from within TB?

Yes, I'm doing so right now. You can use TB's POP3 capabilities with
any account Fastmail offers POP3 service (you are limited to IMAP on
some of their service accounts). You can also with the help of the
program "stunnel", use SSL connections for POP3 and SMTP with
Fastmail's servers.

 Craig                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]