Hello Julian,

>> I know for sure that Lookout users can easily do it, and I seem to
>> recall I have done it in the past with TB but I don't remember how :-(
>
> Does highlighting the messages, then Specials|Alternative Forward do
> what you want?

I guess I should have been a little more explicit in my first message,
sorry.

In my Account/Properties/Forward template I have "Use MIME standard
for forwarding" selected. So, if the messages I want to forward are
all in the same folder, I can do as you say: select desired messages
and Forward. The problem comes when I want to forward messages that
are in different folders.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.60c