Hi Richard!

In message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Tuesday, October 15, 2002, 12:18:07 PM, you wrote:

RW> On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 at 07:54:41[GMT -0500](which was 13:54 where I
RW> live) you wrote:

RW>>> Yes but it *still* doesn't help my jump from one message, past all the
RW>>> messages that have been posted in the meantime, to the original
RW>>> message that it was replied to.

SM>> Click on the mid: link above; does that do what you want?

RW> Erm, I'm not sure. No, I don't think it does because it brings up the
RW> message in a separate window but doesn't take the pointer in the
RW> thread pane to the relevant message so I still can't see exactly where
RW> I am :-(

Ok, after clicking upon the mid: link (above), click on View | Message
List.

Needless  to  say,  not of much help with messages that don't show the
MSGID info for the prior message.

--
--Scott.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using  The  Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on an AMD Athlon
XP 1900 (1.6G real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.