Okay, thanks allot guys for replying so fast.
This sounds like a great feature, I'm going to have to start
using that.
I wonder how many people are using this software and not
realizing the true power of it.
This program is allot like my favorite editor
(EditPlus2) Once I think I have it all figured out, I'll
find something new!
Thanks again, this is a great list!
I apologize to everyone for turning my back on it for
Outlook!
Can I ever be forgiven?

--

Best Regards,
~John,

- - - Pete Milne wrote - - -

> Replying to your message of Wednesday, October 23, 2002, 10:05:19 AM:

~>> What does it mean to "Park Messages" ?

> Parking is used as a positive measure to make certain messages
> 'undeleteable'.  I use it for import things like DNS or ISP settings.

> That way I know no matter how much deleting I do I won't accidentally
> delete important emails.

- - - End of Pete Milne's message - - -

"AVG" Anti-Virus http://www.grisoft.com
"The Bat" E-Mail Client http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat