Hi

Yes, I've tried to find this in the help files.  I realize I am
probably stupidly overlooking the answer, but need to know now so
can't spend more time stumbling around for the answer.

I need to send an e-mail to several hundred people.  They are *not*
all in my address book (no, it isn't spam, they are mailing list
members of a list that I own and need to contact).  I have downloaded
a members list from yahoogroups which give each address on a separate
line.

What is the easiest way to get the addresses into TB without having to
put a separator between each name?  I want to do this so that
recipients do not see all the other e-mail addresses.

 Kitty >^,,^< http://www.netcom.com/~kittyv
 Using The Bat! 1.61
        under Windows XP 5.1 Build
2600