Hi Leif,

@Friday, October 18, 2002, 21:27 -0600 (11:27 PM here) Leif Gregory
[LG] in mid:3176395796.20021018212751@;pcwize.com said to Mary Bull:

LG> After you get done playing with Pegasus, come back. We'll leave
LG> the light on for ya! <grin>

I would like to echo Leif's comments Mary. I used to use Pegasus
exclusively. Being one that is always looking for "a better
mousetrap", I came across TB! a couple of years ago. At first I didn't
like it and went back to Pegasus where I said to myself, "I'll use
Pegasus forever". Well, I was wrong. After several attempts at going
back to Pegasus, I now use TB! exclusively. It is absolutely the best
email program (IMHO) out there, and trust me I have tried about
everyone of them. As a matter of fact, I have Pegasus on my system now
although I don't use it. Of course, I have Becky on my system too, but
I don't use that either. <grin>

TB! does have a bit of a learning curve, but there are many, many
people on this list, especially Marck, that are more than willing to
help out. That's what this list is about.

So anyway, try Pegasus and if you like it stick with it. If not, try
TB! again. The more you use it, the more you'll want to use it...

--
Regards,
   Ron Secord