Good night list,

 I have a weird thing happening: one of the lists i'm subscribed to
 seems to have strange headers: sometimes the reply-to header doesn't
 contain the mail address of the list but that of the sender of a
 message, thus my reply doesn't get to the list. Some messages have
 only the "to field" with the mail address of the list, others have a
 combination of both. Is it the list set up or did i miss some setting
 in the TB!?

 Luc