Monday, October 21, 2002, 6:09:03 PM, Pete Milne wrote:

PM> Rats!  This client is wanting to use TB! but he can't import everything.

Getting my Outlook messages into TB was pretty easy, but getting the Outlook
contacts gave me fits for awhile, too, until another user posted this
awhile back:

Friday, July 5, 2002, 5:27:43 AM, Emanuele Cazzola wrote:

EC> Christopher Taylor-Davies, venerd́ 5 luglio 2002 alle 11.15.06 ha scritto:

EC> There is another simple method to import all Outlook AB:
EC>  - Select all contact in Outlook AB;
EC>  - Drug & Drop them from Outlook AB into an empty temporary folder.
EC>  - (So all vCard are created)
EC>  - Select all vCard into the temporary folder
EC>  - Drug & Drop them from the temporary folder to TB AB.
EC>  - And continue to work more happy!

It worked great for me. Cheers.

Chris Montgomery        monty @ airtightweb.com

--
Airtight Web Services   http://www.airtightweb.com
Web Development, Web Project Management, Software Sales