Tuesday, October 22, 2002, 3:40:59 AM, Allie wrote in message
mid:170190284254.20021021214059@;landscreek.net

ACM> No hack required. Just open your TB! shortcuts properties. In the
ACM> target field where the path to the executable is. Add the parameter
ACM> /NOLOGO.

ACM> Your target info will look like this:

ACM> "c:\Program Files\The Bat!\thebat.exe" /NOLOGO

This works if you use the standard Windows shortcuts to launch TB but
it doesn't if - like me - you use a keyboard with MS Intellitype
Software enabled hotkeys. The mail key launches TB but if I try and
add the parameter above to the path in setting up the hotkey it states
invalid path and won't accept it.  Is there a way of getting round
this - apart from not using the mail key which I won't not do - does
anyone know?  (Note: the hotkey setup doesn't use the "quotes" around
the path as does the Windows shortcut).

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222  A