Hello Dierk,

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:08:07 +0200 GMT (22/10/02, 23:08 +0700 GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

> just make the Windows TaskBar disappear automatically and only
> showing when they need it by going with the mouse down. this is
> actually the first thing I change for every Windows system I
> see/use.

Why do you do that? I used this feature with the Office-taskbar at the
right and the taskbar at the bottom. I thought I'd have for screen
space that way. However, I didn't, because every time I came close to
that area, the "hidden" taskbars came up. So I suddenly had an
invisible area into which I could not go. If there was something that
I could see and I needed to go there with the mouse, I was in trouble.

So, no hidden taskbars for me any more. Only chocolate bars.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to
everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone.  --
Andy Rooney

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM