On Thursday, October 24, 2002, 15:29, Barry Higginbottom wrote:

>     I would like to set up TB on one PC to have two users. Each user
>     to have different email accounts and dialups.

>     On boring OE it was easy, I just added a new identity. It *seems*
>     very complicated on TB. Reference is made to a user 'logging on'
>     but I can't find any way to make that happen.

Set up two accounts and make appropriate settings under "Account |
Properties | Network". If you want you can also password protect both
accounts. If you're paranoid you can set each accounts priviligies under
"Options | Network and administration...".

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc