On Saturday, October 26, 2002, 4:08 PM, you wrote:

> [...]

so the folder column isn't really useful in my case.

well, yes it is. IF  YOU USE THE MAIL TICKER, by double-clicking a new
message. You will see ALL of your new messages, GROUPED by the folders
they are in. Meaning each mail list will be grouped together. that way
you can read all the messages from each list, one list at a time.

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600